HOW IT WORKS
If you want to buy a used car, it is a huge expense. If you buy a car online, the element of risk is increased. We are here to help.
How vehicle escrow works in 5 Easy Steps
1. The Buyer and Seller agree to terms – After registering at www.unity-shipping-carriers.com, both parties agree to the terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the vehicle, sale price, number of days for the Buyer’s inspection of the vehicle, and any shipping information. Additional services including title collection and lien holder payoff may be selected at this time.
2. The Buyer pays Unity Shipping Carriers – The Buyer submits a payment by selecting wire transfer. Check or money order are also available on amounts $2000 and under. Unity Shipping Carriers verifies the payment. Processing time varies by payment method.
3. The Seller ships the vehicle to the Buyer – Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorized to ship the vehicle and submit tracking information. Unity Shipping Carriers verifies that the Buyer receives the vehicle.
4. The Buyer inspects and accepts the vehicle – The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the vehicle and the option to accept or reject the vehicle.
5. The Seller is paid by Unity Shipping Carriers – we pay the Seller by wire transfer and the transaction is complete.
Step 1: Buyer and Seller Agree to Terms
Both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the item, sale price, number of days for the Buyer’s inspection and any other information. After all terms are discussed and agreed by all parties, the Buyer must Register with Unity Shipping Carriers and start a transaction. After all the information requested in the Registration Form are submitted, Unity Shipping Carriers will analyze them and after we confirm that they are accurate, Unity Shipping Carriers will send an invoice to the Buyer with the transaction details and payment instructions. The registration is free.
Step 2: Buyer sends the payment to us and the Merchandise is sent upon payment verification
The Payment must be sent to Unity Shipping Carriers by following the instructions specified in the invoice. Unity Shipping Carriers starts the shipping process and will notify you by email about any change or progress of the transaction.
Step 3: 10 Days Money Back Guarantee
When the item is received, the Buyer has a 10 Days Money Back Guarantee available to verify if the item is exactly as described. During this period the Buyer have the option to accept or reject the merchandise. If the item is not as expected, we will return the item with no cost for the Buyer and will refund the payment in full. The Seller will be responsible for all the fees if that is the case. If the item is received as expected and accepted, we will send the payment to the Seller and make the necessary paperwork so we can close the transaction. The inspection period starts when the item is delivered.
Step 4: Transaction Completed
If the item is accepted, We will send the payment to the Seller.